Sunday, December 7, 2008

We're back and reality is NO FUN!!

Yes we are back to reality...and getting home was also an adventure but that is for later but I have officially decided that I am going to take my family and live on a Disney Cruise boat...Reality is NO FUN!! Like my mommy said, "That Peter Pan knew what he was talking about!" All I really want to do is blog all about our trip and relive each day and all the incredible memories but REALITY is my family is hungry and wants clean unders....They can be so demanding! So I need to go to the grocery store and do some laundry and it is time to decorate the house for my favorite holiday of the year! We ususally decorate the day after Thanksgiving but did I mention we were on a cruise :) Watch for more to come I will do each day we were gone and all the fun because no one wants to read a 10 page post at once so I will give tidbits...Oh yea my sweet friend Aubre who I have had since Jr. High gave me the best name for my computer....so as we speak I am typing away on "Rico".....xoxoxo

Sorry no posts on the cruise...It was $.75/per minute and with how long it takes to upload pictures and even to write I thought to myself.....hmmmm.....post on the blog or a massage...I choose a massage overlooking the ocean....oh come on now you know you would have too :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Aubre Rice said...

Yep, I would choose the massage too. Good choice. So glad you all made it home safe and sound. Feed your family, clean their underwear and then get to writing my friend. Hugs to you and the family! Love you!