Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wahwahwah (Think Charlie Brown)

Hello out there!

It's me Alison....Can you hear me?? Wahwahwahwahwah (think Charlie Brown)

Don't turn your back to me!...Wahwahwahwahwah

I know I know I have been gone for a long time...Wahwah

Yes that is is an understatement! I know people want me to blog...Andrea (Tucson/Guard :)...Sometimes life gets crazy....Wahwahwah

I hear you NO excuses!! Yes I promise to blog more often....Wahwahwah

Yes I know I said that last time but my pictures are getting full and they stories need to be heard...PLUS GREAT NEWS!!

PAUL IS BACK! WOOHOO!! (not wahwahwah)

More to come....Wahwahwah...Yes I know I said that last time so I guess you'll have to check back to see if it's true. xoxoxo

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Yea yea--your back!!! AND Paul's back---even better! Cant wait to read your updates! ( and dont go to my blog and look for updates because I am way behind and see no light in sight!) Love you guys!!

marie said...

YEAH YOUR BACK!!!!!! Missed your updates! Don't be gone so long!! LOVE YOU!!