Thursday, July 3, 2008

To Blog Or Not To Blog...I Decided To Blog

To blog or not to blog that was the question. So I decided to blog. I am so excited to be able to give my kiddos a journal of memories and thoughts (some worth reading and some probably not) of our daily journey. Do you love my blog design? Jenny from PinkArmChairDesigns is amazing. She took exactly what I wanted and ran with it and now you have a fun place to come and read about our family. Click on her design on the right and tell her Alison sent you:) My hope for this blogging thing is that I will at least weekly keep you up do date on Team Marien and random thoughts. You can comment on the bottom of the each post under my name. Just click on it and type away. Come sit with me, listen to some of my favorite songs, and I will catch you up on four things for this first section. Jared's 11 th Birthday, Drew's Charlie Brown Show, and Delaney's 5th Birthday:) Love you all...(Check back again soon I will be posting more fun)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Aubre Rice said...

Hello my dear friend! Welcome to the world of blogging! I know I am addicted to it and love having a record of Noah's little life! Love the website and pics...great job! I am so happy to be able to see how you all are doing! Hugs to you!

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

I really like your blog design! (I found you on Pink Armchair Designs' website.)