Monday, July 7, 2008

4th Of July Fun

We headed down to downtown Parker for some suburb fun with our friends the Westbrooks (Chris, Jodie, Macey, Josh, Lexi, and Sidney). The kids were all dressed up in their fourth of july shirts and ready to run off some of their energy. They played tag on the rocks, hung out, and listened to the bands play. Drew is not in as many pictures because he found a friend from school and hung out with them and talked the whole night away with one of his buddies. As it got closer to nighttime our friend Carla and her family joined us along with a few other friends. Laney started not feeling so good as you will see in the pictures below but the fireworks were great. Set to great music and close enough you could feel it. All the firework pictures were all taken from our photographer "Jared"....Enjoy

Delaney, Macey,
& Lexi


Drew & Macey
Playing Tag












Men Talkin
it Up!

Jodie & I
God is so great to have blessed
me with such a great friend!!








Laney wasn't feeling so Good

Jodie,Me, & Carla
I LOVE MY GIRLS!!










My Little Man
That smile melts
hearts!

My Soldier
and love of my
life :)








Jared's Fireworks Picture...He definitely got some of Papa Steve's Skills!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Aubre Rice said...

I love the pics from the 4th! My dear friend I so miss you!! It has been too long since we have gotten together and I am so glad we have the blog to keep up with eachothers lives. You don't look a year older than high school! I swear you look exactly the same! WOOHOO for you!!! Love and hugs my friend, Aubre