Monday, August 4, 2008

A Night of Ratatouille!

For those of you who know me well know that I love to cook and so of course one of my favorite Pixar movies of all time is Ratatouille. So, why does that really matter and why is that information blog worthy? Because I decided to have a fun family night full of Ratatouille. We watched the movie and I made blue cheese butter steaks with a side of Ratatouille. You will see my before and after picture and you can see the kiddos eating their Ratatouille and their verdict of thumbs up or thumbs down. It was a super fun night and the kids loved eating their Ratatioulle at the same time as the movie. I probably could have never gotten them to try it other wise. :):) By the way my verdict was thumbs up:)
Before & After









Jared's Verdict = Thumbs Up












Drew's Verdict = Thumbs Up












Delaney's Verdict = Thumbs Down












Dad's Verdict = Thumbs Up












Overall Verdict = Thumbs Up WINS!! It was a fun night :) xoxoxo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bryan and Erin said...

Hey sister! You are such a good mom and do an awesome job of making memories for you family that your kids will never forget.