Saturday, July 26, 2008

Everyone Loves A Good Slip N Slide!

Especially in my house...The kids had a blast and it was fun watching them try to figure out how not to slide off since our backyard slopes! It was lots off fun and Paul and I had a blast watching...Luckily this was before I got sick yes I have scarlet fever and a sinus infection. Today is day four on antibiotics and I am about at 80% but I can't complain to much at least my 101.7 fever broke. At least now I can function. So, I thought now was a good time to show you all the pictures since I can sit up again. xoxo











ALL RIGHT KIDS YOUR
SUPPOSE TO STAY ON
THE SLIP N SLIDE :):)

















SUCCESS!!
WAY TO STAY ON IT GUYS!


















Can you tell Dad cut the grass that morning? Look at all those 6 pack bellies :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bryan and Erin said...

Fun!!!! Logan wants to do it!

Anonymous said...

Alison! I found it. I cut and pasted it into the browser and it didn't like that at all. How are you feeling? I'm glad that your doing so much better! Scarlet fever? Yikes!

I love the look of your blog! It's so...YOU. :) Where did you find all the stuff to design it? I've been toying with a blog but don't even know where to start.

Anyway, love to you and the family. The children have grown up so quickly! Tell Lynn "hi" for me when you talk next. I never know when she's home now! :)

Sarah

Aubre Rice said...

Adorable!! I used to love those things....and never could stay on either! Scarlet Fever?? I am so glad your feeling better. Yuck. Being mommy and being sick don't usually go together very well. Love you to my friend! Aubre