Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Faithful Blog Readers...

Hello to all my faithful Team Marien readers. I am so sorry I have not updated. We have been on a mini getaway again, came home, had friends visit, goal setting conferences for school, last day of summer fun, Grammy and Papa came to visit, first day of school, and more fun!! It is no excuse but my days have been full and by the time I hit my bed and open my computer and wait for it to connect to the wireless internet (20 seconds), I am already drooling on my pillow :) HOWEVER; I have so much to talk about such as, Durango Part III, Steamboat Springs, Fun with our 24 hours with friends Kristin & David, the kids new school, last day of summer fun, Grammy and Papa visiting, first day of school for the big boys, and Laney's first day of Kindergarten to say the least. So stay tuned and Durango III will be up tomorrow and everything else to follow quickly after because I have 3 hours a day with no children. Yes, I could clean, grocery shop, and a million other mama bear outings but why would I when I can blog? So check back, grab a coffee or soda (Gramma Jeanne) and enjoy the ride....See you tomorrow....xoxoxo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Aubre Rice said...

Love you my friend! Looking forward to updates!!