Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Back!!

Friends and Bloggers....I know, I know it has been sooooo long. We took a quick trip to Tucson to see family and hang out for a few days. There are so many people to see and "hang" out with it becomes more of race against the clock to see who we can fit in to see. We had a great time and I have been insanely busy since we got back. I have been coordinating a fundraiser for Drew and Laney's theater group Audience of One. We are raising money for scholarships and royalties for our next musical. So this is no small task and is taking all my extra time away, hence no blogging. We are planning 2, yes 2, Murder Mystery Dinners. "Till Death Do Us Part" is the name of the Mystery and it is a Mobster's daughters wedding!! SO FUN...But lots of work. We are looking at 80 people on two nights...so think with me...decorations, invites, registrations, confirmations, character sheets, caterers, drinks, cake, tax donations, going around and getting donations from local companies, and that is just the beginning of the long long list. So needless to say my blog has gone wayward but for good reasons. Our first dinner is this Sat so on Monday/Tues I will catch everyone up on Team Marien fun so check back! Love you all and pray for lots of guests and a great party! XOXOXO

Photobucket

1 comment:

Aubre Rice said...

You are my idol....you do wonderful work mommy!! I will pray for lots of people and money for your fundraiser! Glad to hear things are going well in your household! Love you my friend!