Friday, November 28, 2008

Disney Cruise...HERE WE COME!! (Florida Part I - Thanksgiving)

So about all the other posts...So don't have time to do those now...I will catch you all up later
For two years we saved and planned and as of Wednesday it all came true!! We are in Florida and getting ready to leave on our 7 day Disney Cruise to the Western Carribean tomorrow!! Pinch me....I am dreaming!
We arrived in Orlando late Wednesday night...The plane ride was fun and the kids had a blast and are old enough that they had their own row and Paul and I sat behind them...Score One for mom and Dad...

Driving to the Airport...See all that luggage (eight checked bags)
The Shuttle Ride from the Parking Lot
Drew told every and I mean EVERY person we saw that we were going on a Disney Cruise :)Airplane Fun!
Can't have too much airplane fun!

We checked into our Hotel the Hyatt Regancy and crashed for the night...All that excitment makes Team Marien tired...
Thanksgiving...What do we do...We call up our Uncle Joe (Gramma Jeanne's brother) and he drives 2 hours to come get us in Orlando...Drives us two hours to his house we put in a green bean casserole and then what???
THE BEACH OF COURSE! (Hello Gulf of Mexico...AHHHHH)
Jared and Uncle Joe doin' the "Man" Thing
Paul and Drew doin' the "Man" Thing
Laney doin' the "I am a cute girl...Can I help you find hermit crabs" thing...


Then we head back to Uncle Joe's pick up the green beans and head off to my cousin Ashley's house for Thanksgiving dinner and fun...Then Uncle Joe drove us back to Orlando (2 hours) and then drove himself back home (2 hours)...It was a great day and the kiddos had a blast hanging out...Thank you so much Uncle Joe and Ashley for including us in the fun...We had a great time:)
Photobucket

No comments: