Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good Morning!

Good Morning all my peeps!! I am so sorry I have not had a chance to put up our Durango trip. It was so fun but the pictures are even better. I have been crazy around here. Paul has Guard drill so I have barely seen him since we got back, I have been madly searching the internet and on the phone with hotels to book our four purity retreats for our Girls Ministry Retreats at our church (60 people with catering not easy but love it) and Jared is in this huge football tournament. Love the tournament but doesn't leave me much time for my favorite new pastime blogging. I will start writing about it tonight and then should have it up by tomorrow. Now am I off two a 11:00 game then a 4:30 game and lunch in between. Love you all so check back tomorrow. XOXOXOXO

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bryan and Erin said...

I guess you are forgiven:)

Aubre Rice said...

HI! Welcome home from vacation!! I know how it is once you get back....craziness of laundry, grocery shopping and lots of other stuff! Hope you had a great time, can't wait to see pics. Hugs to you my friend and hi to Paul! Love you!