Thursday, August 13, 2009

That is all I have to say about that!

SO FUNNY I had to share...

Delaney my sweet six year old pulls her Daddy aside the other night and says, "Daddy! I told all my friends that you drink alcohol!" Paul looks at her and said, "Which friends did you tell?" Delaney replied very sweetly, "ALL OF THEM!"

So next time you have a beer with dinner remember that it may get around the first grade faster than you can say..."Recess!"

That is all I have to say about that!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bryan and Erin said...

That is our Laney! So funny :)

Celia Jimenez said...

I still remember when we went over to the Deppe's house and that was the first time Matthew had ever seen someone drink a beer. He leaned over and very loudly said, "Mr Rick is an ALCOHOLIC!!!" Yeah, very embarassing! Poor Rick!!! :-)